Albeit most men get a lot of work on shaving their face, issues such as bothering, nicks, rashes and ingrown hairs are still extremely normal. Here are some tips to enable you to get a smooth shave and diminish some of the irritating side effects.
- Ensure your beard is completely wet
Completely moistening your facial hair with water weakens it and makes it easier to trim. The perfect situation is to have a shower before you shave. On the off chance that you cannot do that, attempt the old barbershop system and hold a tolerably hot wool over your face for a moment or two to steam it. Abstain from applying shaving products to dry skin.
- Use a greasing up shaving gel or cream
The purpose of a shaving gel or cream is to give slip and coast to the razor. Better skim means fewer nicks and disturbance for you and less harm to the razor which makes it last more. Lots of froth is not usually great. Froth provides a washing activity, yet not usually much oil. You need something that leaves a light layer in contact with the skin. In a perfect world leave the shave gel/cream on for a moment or two preceding you start shaving. This helps to moisten and soften your beard significantly more.
Be careful about products that contain silicone ingredients such as Dimethicone and Cyclomethicone. There are three primary reasons to maintain a strategic distance from these:
- a) they coat the skin like plastic wrap – this does give great slip activity to your razor (which is the reason they are used), anyway the covering remains and prevents the skin from relaxing. Sweat can also be caught under the silicone covering and cause bothering.
- b) they are non-biodegradable – they stick around in the environment practically until the end of time
- c) if silicone enters the body it can disrupt resistant capacity (it is poisonous)
- Apply the shaving gel/cream to set up the skin and hair
Apply the shaving gel/cream in a round movement working upwards from the jawline to the cheeks. You need to attempt and lift and raise the modernemannen hair. The best method to apply shaving gel/cream is with a quality shaving brush. A brush helps to peel the skin making a smoother surface for shaving and it also does an extraordinary activity of washed the shaving item and lifting the hair.
- Use a decent quality sharp cutting edge
A dull sharp edge drags on your skin making it disturbed and smeared and of course does not trim the hair so well either. Change your cutting edge each 3-10 shaves (all the more frequently for thicker, courser hair), or at whatever point it feels dull.
Maintain a strategic distance from over-shaving as this can cause skin aggravation and rashes. NB If you are unsure about which heading your facial hair grows in, and each man’s grows slightly in an unexpected way, at that point let your beard develop for several days.